NCM specialise in the provision of printer, plotter and scanner support services in the UK. We are continuing to expand and now have an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Field Engineer living in the area south of London, ideally in the Crawley area.
The successful candidate will have excellent customer facing skills and communication skills. Many of our customers are national high street brands, pubs and hotels as well as financial institutions and companies with the leisure industry. The professional image presented to these customers by our engineers is a key requirement of the role.
Brands that we currently support include Lexmark, HP, Epson, Samsung, OKI, Kyocera, Ricoh, Zebra, Brother, Canon, Fujitsu and IBM.
Attend and complete customer service calls within the service level agreement to repair and maintain various manufacturers’ equipment at customer’s premises to the highest standard.
You must be able to manage your time efficiently and complete all administration duties in an efficient and timely manner. You will need to be flexible and adaptable to change. There will be a requirement for some weekend and bank holiday working as required, and going forward there is likely to be some shift working to ensure that we are available to respond to issues when our customers require. Whilst part of a team the role is largely autonomous and you will be required to manage your own time to ensure targets are hit and customers are delighted.
Duties will involve:
- Repair and maintain printer/scanner hardware to MFP level
- Replacement and configuration of equipment
- Achieve targets and objectives as defined by the business
- Communicate with customers, the NCM Helpdesk and Team Leaders throughout the day
- Provide support to our clients
Skills and Experience:
- Previous Printer, Fax or Copier experience will be a significant advantage
- Ideally accredited to a key manufacturer
- IT skills would be an advantage
- Network awareness
- Excellent Customer facing skills
We will provide you with:
- A company vehicle
- A salary between £22,000 - £25,000 based on experience
- A monthly allowance to cover your mobile phone contract and home ADSL subscriptions.
- Holiday allowance of 20 days plus 8 statutory Public Holidays.
- Dedicated manufacturer training